Question & Answer From The Comments: How To Trim String of Pearls
Published on February 28, 2022
How to Trim String of ￼Pearls:
- •trimming your string of pearls is simple, and will encourage new growth and you can make a new plant!
- •￼￼Find the length that you would like, Then simply cut the stem in between the pearls.
- •Propagate the cutting to make a new plant!
- •You will need moisten soil, a small pot, a Ziploc bag, and a straw.
- •￼Lay the cutting on the soil, pin it in place with a bobby pin. Wrap it around on the soil, and give it one more spray.
- •Place the cutting in the ziploc. Put the straw in the corner and seal the bag. This will allow some air flow.
- •Place it in a bright location, and wait.