Product sold by
PDF Pattern - French Beaded Pinecone Spray by Lauren Harpster - seed bead designs, wire wrapping, beaded flowers
My new French Beaded Pinecone Spray pattern was originally published in my book "French Beaded Christmas Wreath: A One-a-Day Project", but is now also being offered as an individual PDF. The full book is available as a PDF here in my Etsy shop, or as a paperback on Amazon. Signed copies of the paperback will be available here in my shop in a few weeks.
The PDF is 8 pages long and contains 33 high quality images along with detailed written instructions to help you create your very own pinecone sprays and branches out of seed beads and wire. The instructions teach how to make small or large sprays as used in the original wreath. Larger branches are made by combining multiple small and large sprays together.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
You will need to be familiar with the Continuous Basic Frame, and Continuous Loops French Beading techniques - which are taught for free on my website - BeadandBlossom.com.
Small Spray with one Pinecone
- Size 11/0 Matsuno opaque iris dark bronze (metallic brown) seed beads 35 grams
- Size 11/0 metallic gold seed beads 10 grams
- Size 11/0 transparent green seed beads 30 grams
- Size 11/0 mixed white seed beads 30 grams
- 24 gauge (.5 mm) brown colored copper core wire 40 ft (13 m)
- 24 gauge (.5 mm) green colored copper core wire 35 ft (11 m)
- 30 gauge (.25 mm) brown colored copper core wire 7 ft (3 m)
- 16 gauge (1.29 mm) florist stem wire 3 pieces
- Brown floral tape < 1 roll
Ships from and sold by