¡Explora estas ideas y más!

Explorar temas relacionados

Laloma Cementery

Laloma Cementery

Plaza de Roma, Intramuros, Manila then and now photo SEE MORE: http://www.filipiknow.net/then-and-now-photos-of-manila/

Plaza de Roma, Intramuros, Manila then and now photo SEE MORE: http://www.filipiknow.net/then-and-now-photos-of-manila/

Calle Real del Palacio (General Luna Street) then and now photo SEE MORE: http://www.filipiknow.net/then-and-now-photos-of-manila/

Calle Real del Palacio (General Luna Street) then and now photo SEE MORE: http://www.filipiknow.net/then-and-now-photos-of-manila/

Manila daguerreotype

Manila daguerreotype

Manila daguerreotype

Manila daguerreotype

Manila daguerreotype

Manila daguerreotype

Dec. 27, 1897: Emilio Aguinaldo and 36 other Filipino rebel leaders arrive in Dagupan, Pangasinan Province, in a railcar. From left: Gregorio del Pilar, Wenceslao Viniegra, Emilio Aguinaldo and Vito Belarmino. At extreme right is Pedro Paterno, who mediated the Pact of Biyak-na-Bato. From Dagupan, the exiles proceeded to the port of Sual, Pangasinan, where they boarded the merchant steamer SS Uranus; bound for HongKong

Dec. 27, 1897: Emilio Aguinaldo and 36 other Filipino rebel leaders arrive in Dagupan, Pangasinan Province, in a railcar. From left: Gregorio del Pilar, Wenceslao Viniegra, Emilio Aguinaldo and Vito Belarmino. At extreme right is Pedro Paterno, who mediated the Pact of Biyak-na-Bato. From Dagupan, the exiles proceeded to the port of Sual, Pangasinan, where they boarded the merchant steamer SS Uranus; bound for HongKong

THE PASIG FAROLA [1899]  The Pasig River Light was the first lighthouse erected in the Philippines. It was then located on the north jetty at the mouth of Pasig River, marking the entrance to the river for vessels around Manila Bay, looking to dock on the ports along the banks of the river in Manila.    A light station has been established on the site since 1642. The first lighthouse structure was e  rected by the ruling Spanish government and lit on September 1, 1846.

THE PASIG FAROLA [1899] The Pasig River Light was the first lighthouse erected in the Philippines. It was then located on the north jetty at the mouth of Pasig River, marking the entrance to the river for vessels around Manila Bay, looking to dock on the ports along the banks of the river in Manila. A light station has been established on the site since 1642. The first lighthouse structure was e rected by the ruling Spanish government and lit on September 1, 1846.

Binondo Church then and now photo SEE MORE: http://www.filipiknow.net/then-and-now-photos-of-manila/

Binondo Church then and now photo SEE MORE: http://www.filipiknow.net/then-and-now-photos-of-manila/

Jones Bridge, Manila, Philippines. circa 1937. By Ingrid Donahue

Jones Bridge, Manila, Philippines. circa 1937. By Ingrid Donahue

Pinterest
Buscar