• 2 chocolate sponge cake (15cm in diameter)
• 1 tbsp kirsch (or your favorite choice of alcohol)
• Chocolate for topping, as needed
• Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
• Hollow out the chocolate sponge cake using a plastic bottle.
• Break up the remaining sponge cake into small pieces and put them in the plastic bottle from step 2.
• Add egg yolks and granulated sugar to a bowl.
• Add in mascarpone cheese and kirsch. Stir the mixture well.
• Add in the whipped cream. Mix well until everything is combined.
• Pour the cream mixture over the sponge cake that’s inside the plastic bottle from step 3.
• Garnish the top with your favorite toppings.
• Remove the plastic bottle and enjoy!