The Castle of Buitrago del Lozoya (Spanish: Castillo de Buitrago del Lozoya) is a castle located inside the walls of Buitrago del Lozoya, Spain. Built in the 15th century in Gothic-Mudéjar style, it was declared Bien de Interés Cultural in 1931. It has a rectangular plan, with seven towers of various shapes (round, pentagonal, square), all in stone. The interior is in ruins.
Buitrago del Lozoya is a municipality of the autonomous community of Madrid in central Spain. It belongs to the comarca of Sierra Norte. The town is one of the few in the community that have maintained its walls, which are of Moorish origin (11th century) and have been restored in the 15th century. It lies on a peninsula surrounded by the Lozoya river. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buitrago_del_Lozoya