• 1 carrot cake box mix
• 3 eggs
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 4 ice cream cones
• 1 container buttercream frosting
• 2 packs orange candy melts, melted
• 2 jars orange sprinkles
• 1 writable tube green chocolate, warmed
• 1 box Oreos or brownies crushed for dirt
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place an oven-safe wire rack on top.
• Grease a small loaf pan.
• Prepare carrot cake according to box directions.
• Stand ice cream cones upright in slots of wire rack, stabilize the bases with tin foil wrapping.
• Fill half of each cone with cake batter.
• Bake approximately 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
• Top each cone with a small mound of icing to resemble an ice cream scoop.
• Return to wire tray and freeze for 15 minutes.
• Dip chilled cone into melted orange candy, holding the pointed end of the cone with your fingers.
• Over a large bowl, cover the cone with orange sprinkles.
• Freeze on parchment paper, icing side down.
• On another parchment-lined baking sheet, create the grass tops with melted green candy melts, using a piping bag and grass tip. Freeze until ready.
• Fill a terracotta pot with crushed Oreos or broken brownie bits as “dirt” and “rocks”, leaving room to plant one carrot. Fill the sides of the carrot and voila!