• * 3 small, over ripe bananas
• * ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
• * 6 Tbsp melted butter, cooled
• * 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
• * 1 ½ cups flour, divided
• * ½ tsp ground cinnamon
* 1 ½ cups chopped fresh strawberries
• 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
• 2. Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with baking spray. Add a spoonful of flour to the pan and shake the flour around, coating the bottom and sides of the pan in flour. Tap any excess flour out of the pan and discard the extra flour. Set the pan aside
• 3. In a small bowl, use a fork or potato masher to smash the bananas. Set the banana mash aside.
• 4. Add the yogurt, brown sugar, melted butter, egg, and vanilla to a large bowl and whisk everything together well.
• 5. Add 1 ¼ cups of the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to the bowl and stir into a smooth batter.
• 6. Add the bananas to the batter and stir well.
• 7. In a separate small bowl, toss the chopped strawberries with the remaining ¼ cup of flour. This will prevent the strawberries from sinking in the loaf as it bakes.
• 8. Gently fold the floured strawberries into the banana batter then scoop the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
• 9. Bake the bread for 60 minutes. The top of the bread will be a deep brown. Stick a toothpick in the center of the bread to test for doneness. It will come out cleanly, with no sticky batter, when the bread is baked.
• 10. Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before flipping it out onto a cooling rack. Then, slice and enjoy!