Keto Turkey BBQ meatballs
Published on July 7, 2022
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 3 servings
- •1 lbs ground turkey
- •1/4 cup of Whisps buffalo cheese crumbs
- •1 egg
- •1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- •1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- •1/2 teaspoon paprika
- •1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- •1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- •1/2 cup sugar free bbq sauce
- •1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- •Preheat the oven to 400°F and lime cookie sheet with parchment paper
- •In a bowl, combine the ground turkey, cheese crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Gently combine.
- •Form into meatballs and place on parchment paper.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm and cooked through.
- •Combine the barbecue sauce and apple cider in a saucepan or small slow cooker and warm gently. Add the cooked meatballs and heat through for about 5 minutes.