When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.

Thread

Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Thread. Get inspired and try out new things.

The Differences in Sewing Thread

What are the Differences in Sewing Thread? What do those mysterious numbers on the end of a thread spool mean? This questions, and more, will be answered.

More information...

How to choose the right thread size for sewing projects

In this sewing tutorial, I will talk about sewing thread sizes and how to choose a correct thread size for your project. The subject of sewing thread sizes is a vast one but the one you need to understand if you want to master sewing. Because of the diversity of materials and construction methods, it's not easy to categorize the threads. And a thread is always used (well, almost always) in combination with a needle, so at some point, we have to deal with the thread size together with the recommended needle size.

More information...
Jan Wolf
Jan Wolf saved to Sewing

Leather Mouse Pad, Mouse Pad Round Circle, Leather Mouse Mat, Leathet Circle Mouse Pad , letter initials black - without initials / mahogany

Veg tanned leather - Waxed thread - 100% hand stitched and handcrafted, made to order size: Length: 25cm Width: 20 cm Thickness: 1.4-1.6 mm All kinds of colors can be customized Each step are made by hand: the leather was cut, assembled with the utmost attention to details.

More information...
JJNUSA
JJNUSA saved to Products

How To Avoid Thread Nests While Sewing

If your sewing and stitches aren't going smoothly, your sewing machine tension may be the problem. Here's how to determine where the problem lies, and how you can prevent thread nests as you sew.

More information...

5 Secrets to Machine Quilting with 12 wt. Thread - Suzy Quilts

Want to give your quilting some added texture and depth? Try machine quilting with 12 wt. thread! It's not difficult, but there are 5 secrets you must know.

More information...

Keys for a Perfect Long and Short Stitch

Long and short stitch, also known as "thread-painting" or "needle-painting" is a challenging yet rewarding embroidery skill. Use this stitch to create color gradations and shading or highlighting to give your subjects a three dimensional look. Here are a few key ideas I have discovered through many hours of long and sh

More information...

Red Heart Tree of Snowflakes

Yarnspirations is the spot to find countless free intermediate crochet patterns, including the Red Heart Tree of Snowflakes. Browse our large free collection of patterns & get crafting today!

More information...

A Tutorial: The Sweetest Little Thread Catcher...

This is my new hand stitching companion...literally a THREAD CATCHER . When I am hand stitching, there are little tails of silk thread ...

More information...

Types of Threads and their uses.

There are so many different types of thread available! How do you choose which one is right for your project? This article details threads by type, characteristics and recommended uses.

More information...

More like this