Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Celebration cakes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Hi friends! Today, I am featuring Kayla @crumbs.by.kaylakors, located in Canada for October. Kayla creates some amazing TALL cakes for her clients and I am always amazed at how sturdy they seem to be and filled with gorgeous cake accents! Read on to find out how her cake decorating journey started and check out her...
Bring back a cake just like one of your family recipes growing up with these old-school cakes that are as storied as they are delicious.
Check out our favourite easy art cake ideas for beginners, plus the tips and essentials you need to create gorgeous, show stopping cakes!
23. Scrumptious cake with oreo, lots of chocolate & chocolate drips From baby shower, birthday to wedding not many guests leave the party before...
A delicious classic bake - A Victoria Sponge. Soft & light cakes, strawberry jam, vanilla buttercream & fresh strawberries!
38. Black and gold Whether you’re looking for birthday cake ideas or celebration cakes. We’ve got something for every occasion. The cake features matte black and gold cake topped with black and gold balls.
*Freeze your cake layers before assembling the cake for easier frosting!
- • 8 Chocolate hazelnut truffles
- • 6 Egg whites
- • 2 Eggs
- • 1 Recipe chocolate hazelnut spread
Baking & Spices
- • 1 tsp Baking powder
- • 2 tsp Baking soda
- • 2 cups Cane sugar, Unrefined
- • 2/3 cup Cocoa powder
- • 3/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- • 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- • 2 cups Raw cane sugar, Fine
- • 1 tsp Vanilla
- • 2 cups Whole wheat flour
Oils & Vinegars
- • 2/3 cup Coconut oil
- • 3 cups Butter, Salted
- • 2 tbsp Butter
- • 1 1/3 cups Buttermilk
- • 3/4 cup Water, Hot