Not Found | Militaria
The MG34 was first produced and accepted into service in 1934. It was first issued to German units in 1935. It accepts the 7.92 x 57mm Mauser cartridge. It was designed to perform both as a light machine gun and classic infantry support weapon. The MG34 was used as an infantry machine gun during the 1930s, and remained as the primary tank and aircraft defensive weapon throughout WW2.
German machine-gunner in all the splendor of logistics Wehrmacht: excellent shape, shiny helmet, MG-34 machine gun with optical sight MGZ.34. Staged photo, but the view of the German forces on the equipment provides. MGZ.34 sight is for shooting at a distance of up to 2500 m, and from the closed position line (3000 m) and indirect (up to 3500 m) fire. June 1944