40013 (D213) 'Andania' at Tyseley on 22nd September 1987. Built at the English Electric Vulcan Foundry and delivered on 1st June 1959. Named 'Andania' on 31st Dec 1973. Withdrawn on 17th Oct 1984 then reinstated on 30th Oct 1984. Withdrawn again on 11th Jan 1986 and went into preservation. Now owned by the Harry Needle Railroad Company at Barrow Hill.